Tuesday, August 18

a little prayer

O Father, You are wonderfully inspiring. Thank You for everything, for Your peace and Your promises, and for Your grace. Even at my lowest point, my spirit is lifted up high.. i was upset but i see a silver lining, everytime. I am not to declare how optimistic i am but Lord, it was all because of You. Way surpasses hormones. i have been sceptical, doubtful..and sinning but Lord, You are faithful and forgiving, You never gave up on me. You open doors for me and You watch me grow, shining my path, the flowers boomed along me. Thank you, O Father. and here is a little prayer for those who are weary and tired, Lord, i pray you grant them strength and peace of mind to endure the demanding path that awaits them. I pray O Father, that You will also sustain and give comfort to heart-broken and dejected souls, You may close a door but You will and always, open another door, unfold their eyes and unlock their hearts, O Father to see and to comprehend these difficult circumstances. Thank You O Father. How great is Your Love. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment