Saturday, July 18

i do not write anymore. but this blog is simply inviting. haa! tonight was great, in fact the most happening night of the week. nothing great great happened, just that i went to church. hehe.. truly i find delight in attending church services but tonight was particularly interesting. i met mr.guitarman again! huhuhuhuh. he has been missing in action for about two weeks! finally got to see him again. since clarence cannot stay standing for too long, mr.guitarman took over and became the bassist today. looking charming on stage as usual, aww. hehe. many of my favourite songs were sang during praise and worship and to name a few; sanctuary, my strength and hosanna! i felt His presence really strongly this time and for the first time, it was a joyful one! :D nothing beats that. lol. i faced my first persecution few days ago, a close friend commented that i am obssessed with my religion after i turned down her invitation to go for an aniversary buffet over cell group. i smiled. it is a matter of commitment, just like how i would not skip class to go for a movie. come to think of it now, i am actually glad .. hmm.. nevermind. actually didn't feel like going to church initially cause got period cramp.. but i went. and i saw. clarence. with his stick standing in front of me. barely moving on a chair, but i know deep down inside, he is suffering in pain... he has a condition known as ankylosing spongiditis that attacks his joints so he has difficulties in walking/movements. but he still attended church despite his pain! how worse is my period cramp compared to his! and yet after service he spoke ever so cheerfully to me and advised me not to eat biscuit and maggi mee for dinner. hahaha. clarence is also my guitar teacher, my cell group leader and a really good friend.. i feel sad for him but i know he will pull it through!





to be judged.. one thing expected.



good night. need to do some groceries shopping tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment